Essential Oil Distiller for Making Your Own Essential Oils or Hydrosols (Floral Water)
Do you want to know where to use Essential Oils? Read below 🙂
Produce essential oils of lavender, mint, rosemary in any quantity at home! Plant extractor for essential oils is equipped with everything necessary for an easy start of the distillation process.
If you are just starting your journey in the field of aromatherapy, or if you are the owner of a sauna, then you definitely need to buy a device! Without any doubts. You can use the floral water produced by this masterpiece as the main feature of your sauna!
How to use Essential Oils
Sure, sauna and baths not the only purpose to buy herbal extractor (distiller for herbs)! Few words about other ways of using essential oils.
Essential Oils have a delicate nature and a light aroma. They are ideal for situations that require gentle aromatic care, especially for children, the elderly, the highly sensitive, and those who are very debilitated by illness. They do not require dilution and can be applied directly to the skin.
Here are some of their most popular uses and some that you may not have encountered before.
- Hydrate and moisturise your skin
- Soothe sunburn
- Cool the effects of hot flushes
- Refreshing facial toners for all skin types
- Perfect as a body mist
- Set make-up
- Add to facial masks
- Freshen linens
- Mist house plants
- Make soothing eye pads
- Make “wet wipes” for hands, faces and baby’s bottoms (simply mist a tissue)
One more advantage
When selecting essential oils, the most important thing to check out is how pure and natural they are. As we mentioned above some ‘floral or flower waters’ can be synthetic, or contain artificial additives, preservatives, and colourings, which affects the therapeutic value. Make your own 100% pure and natural essential oils, then, you can’t go wrong. Copper Distillers designed especially for steam distillation and they are much reliable than glass one. It’s a great gift and an amazing hobby.
About this model Herb Distiller Kit 12 Liters [Basic Set]
- Have you ever seen such a design? me neither. Really masterpiece. Even if you are not willing to make oils, hydrosols… the design can be the main reason for buying the distiller.
- It’s a working model, and you can produce 900ml of hydrosols per 1 hour. The hydrosol doesn’t need to be diluted and can be used as it is in your aroma purposes.
- You will get everything you need, kit includes distiller(column&condencer, tri-clamp, sieve) water hoses, tap adapter.
- This model is more practical and constructed with wooden handles. So, it becomes easier to carry when you need to clear or move somewhere.
What do I need to start the distillation process?
- Stove ( gas or electrical)
- Water supply (central water supply, or a water pump 1500lh – like this )
Do you have any questions? Just ask! >>
Are you looking for a universal model? Do you want to distill oils?